Wednesday 24 November 2010

One night with Teitur!

Last Night me and Angie went to see Teitur. I was very exited cause it was the first time I saw him live.
There was a really cute warm up band called BOY, that consisted of two German girl, who had a little trouble playing louder Acoustic Guitar than the Metal band playing upstairs. But it was good anyway.
I bought their EP, cause it was really nice music.

Teitur completely lived up to my expectations. It was a very nice concert, that even though it had a lot op long pauses, where the band had to tune their instruments and so, he managed to keep the audience attention although out the show, telling silly stories and making people laugh.
He tried to speak some German but found it to hard, and began speaking Danish but quickly turned into English again.
My favorite part was when he was totally alone on stage and sang, "The Singer" without any instruments. However I also really liked that he promised to e-mail a video he made at Deutsche Rundfunk " to everyone in the audience who gave him their mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment