Wednesday 22 December 2010

Walking in a winter wonderland!

Lately I have been complaining a lot about the snow, but I have to admit that after finally arriving to Denmark saturday afternoon I started to enjoy it. Maybe it's because I am out of the city where the snow is only gray and annoying or maybe it is just because I have no schedule to follow. But instead of complaining I stop up every 5 minutes and think that it is so beautiful that I really need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Frederiksborg castle
The view from my parents living room
Bird feet in the snow
Ice crystals on the window


Last Night My father and I did one of or Christmas traditions. Which is to go and see the Crazy Christmas Cabaret. This year we brought Mellie, who had never been in Tivoli doing Christmas, so doing the break we ran around trying to see it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment