Thursday 26 May 2011

And Turn The White Snow Red As Strawberries In The Summertime...

Yesterday I was at the Fleet Foxes concert, which I had been looking forward to for quite some time. Due to technical problems, we waited almost 1 1/2 hour before the show started, and the long wait made me tired and annoyed. But after playing for 2 minutes I completely forgot about my tired legs and feet and just wanted to dance all though the concert that I wished would never stop.
The sound was a little of from time to time, due to the technical problems and sometime you could feel them struggling, but since I already know all the songs it was okay, and the rest of the audience didn't seem to mind either.
Instead of posting pictures from the concert I will instead post some images about was was going through my head doing.

Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes on Grooveshark










No comments:

Post a Comment