Thursday 14 July 2011

Sorry For My Absence!


Right now I am not the busiest Blogger in the world, but it is kind of hard with no internet at home. This means I have to drag my computer somewhere else every time I want to post something.
In the meantime I have been passing time offline quite fine, and maybe it is actually good that I don't have the world wide web to tempt me when I should be doing something else.
Since I came back from Roskilde I have been so busy.
The movers came and I unpacked all my stuff

I decreased my dvd collection from this size
to this size.
I also had to take my bike apart for the first time and change the tire and put it back together, which made me fell like a superwoman.


I been reading a new book, so I won’t forget my German skills

I have been making nice summer food
And had good company over for dinner
and enjoying my new balcony, and that I can sit in the sun and eat my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment