Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Falaffel Factory!

First of all I have to apologize that so many of my post are about food these days, but since I am back in Denmark I feel really domestic, and this was simply to exiting for me, to not make a post about it.
Teal gave me the Book of Jewish food for my birthday, and now I put it into use. I started with one of my favorite Middel Eastern dishes. Falaffel of cause!
I have to admit it was our second time around, as I made the horrible mistake of cooking the chickpeas before processing, so Vincent and I chopped and grinded once more in hope of better result, and we were not disappointed.
First chopping ingredients.Then BlendFrying timeFalaffel balls are readyImportant fillings to go with falaffel1st step: Humus2nd step: add falaffel3rd step: Salat and fried cheese
4th step: toaster5th step: One happy falaffel eater!

1 comment:

  1. Det ser da fantastisk ud. I er bare rigtig gode. Det er lige før man får lyst til at spise falaffel.
    kh mor

    ReplyDelete