Saturday 24 September 2011

An Old Beauty!

The Other day I bought a bike. An Old Beauty! Not as old as the one I have back in Denmark, which is from my great grandmother. But it is from the 50's, and I love all the little details on it. Especially the sprocket, which says "Triumph". Right now it is a little Rusty and need some work. But that will happen sometime when I am in the mood.
This morning I took it for it's first longer spin. I went to get a Coffee at "Shoreditch Grind". I really have to drive with big vigilance, as I still need to get used to driving in the wrong side of the street, plus having no foot breaks. Fortunately it went pretty well, for the first time driving in the traffic.



 


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderfull bike. Take good care of yourself, and maybe you should find some oil for the chain. And remember the bike helmet.
    kh mor

    ReplyDelete