Tuesday 27 March 2012

Deux Grandes Lettre Sont Arrivées!

Today I came home to a full mailbox.
It made me fell almost like was it my birthday.
I received a parcel from amazon that I knew I didn't order myself.
It was a book.
In my attempt to learn how to speak french I wished for George Perec's "Tentative d'épuisement d'un lieu parisien" which I already know in English.
Since it has a lot of one line sentences it should be manageable for me to relate the two, and maybe learn some new words and ways to say things.
I guess a close French speaking person is as eager for me to speak as I am to learn.
So I received it with love.

Airmail also came all the way from the land of Oz. Angie wrote me a sweet letter and send me the Movie "Paris je t'aime".
A whole lot of French for one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment