Sunday 14 April 2013

Impressions from Indre and Le Pellerin

Today it seemed that spring was gone and it suddenly turned into summer. It was perfect for a little planed roadtrip and for once I felt like my curse of rain was broken. While eating lunch I sat in my t-shirt and got a bit of sunburn.
I went to Indre and Le Pellerin together with Ronan to see a bit of the area around Nantes and Loire. It was great to see some countryside. Both Indre and Le Pellerin were colorful, idyllic and very calm and all the houses along Loire that seemed only to be occupied over the summer made me dream of going there and undo the shutters, opening up the house for the season, sit on the balcony and enjoy the view and tranquility while having a glass of wine.

Favorite colors

Lunch view


No comments:

Post a Comment