Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Instagram Recap!


One of the first things I did when getting my Iphone long time ago, was to download Instagram. I have often debated with myself whether or not to use it, but always found that it never really suited my temperament.

Though doing the past month this has changes a 180 degrees and I have finally surrendered to Instagram. It is in deed a great way of sharing with and seeing images from people all over the world. Normally I don't really like when bloggers divide their activities to too many platforms, I somehow thought that the main idea for a blog is to gather all the things in one place. Therefore I have also decided that each month I'll make a little recap of my activities the past month on Instagram so that no one needs to follow yet another thing.

As for my month of April, it started of in New York and since I came back my time has mostly evolved around my work and getting ready for my degree show. I spend a lot of time at school and in the bindery, and though it is hard I am loving every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment