Thursday 26 October 2017

Yellow Indian Summer

Last week, we had some exceptional warm fall days with up to 22 degrees. I was told this was due to a hurricane in Britain, that somehow pushed all the warmth our way. I will not complain, as I was already starting to get a little case of the blues now that we can't spend as much time outside.

Even though I love fall, I think we can all agree, that autumn is just nicer when the sun is shining. My usual nap-trip in the cemetery was a walk through rain of bright yellow leaves. Such a beautiful sight. I was thinking about how gathering all of these leaves must seem like an endless task for the people working there, but as soon as it starts raining they will turn into mud, so better remove them.

On days like this, I know why fall is my preferred season.

No comments:

Post a Comment