Tuesday 4 December 2018

Knitting Craze

It's the time of year, where I start getting down to the K'nitty-gritty. Now that I have someone in the house who needs an ever changing garderobe it's easy to find new cute mini projects, that I can spend my precious evenings on.

This year I almost didn't manage to take a break in the knitting, there has been constant new inspiration and yarn that I want to use. So far I did this read cardigan, a pattern from Hoppestrik and from yarn that I bought last year on the Boxhagener Saturday food market. Turned out that there was not enough yarn, so I ended up having to order some more online and got caught by another interesting yarn on the website, so I thought, "why not?" I have wanted to make this adorable chunky sweater from Knitting for Olive ever since I found it on Pinterest while I was pregnant. Which didn't take long knitting on size 7 needles. And while I was at it and had some extra yarn to spare, I decided to make a small cardigan for Esmeralda as well, so she wouldn't go chilly through the winter.

I though that was it for now, but apparently I am unstoppable this year. I already started another sweater, but this time with many colors for the summer, so there is something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment