Wednesday 23 February 2011

Entdecken Alt Und Neu!

Although London was gray and Berlin this morning is sunny, I almost asked the pilot to turn around last night when he announced the it was minus 14 degrees in Berlin. I could use a couple of more day with 10 degrees, wearing an open jacket and gloves instead of mittens. Although I have been in London a few times before, the last being 8 years ago, it was like experiencing a new city.
I lived quite near Portobello road and Hide Park
In this very cute little hotel
With a nice view from my room, and a squirrel looking in at me the last morning there.
Sunday afternoon I went to Tate modern
And saw some nice art.
These are some of my favorites



 I walked so much
 But also took the Tube of course.
On Monday I had to go to the school, and most of the day I spent waiting. So I decided to eat my lunch in a very tiny park nearby.
And after I was done there, I took the bus all the way through London. From the front row in the bus. Being in London before I have to admit this was the first bus drive for me. Here I am looking down on all the busy people at Oxford circus.
Monday I meet with Angie for a tee. In a very nice tee house in Camden Town.
And later I went for a walk in Saint James park, going towards the bus station. Here it was getting spring.

And I saw branches in my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment