Sunday 6 February 2011

Traveling Through!

Yesterday I went out with Helle who was in town for a few days. I have to say I think it has been the most cultural day I have had since I came to Berlin.
We started the day drinking a good coffee.

The first we went to KW who had an exhibition of an Israeli artist, only containing white elements. After that we went to Hamburger Bahnhof, where we saw a really weird installation called SOMA about agriculture, frozen mushrooms and deers. But we also saw some really nice pieces from the permanent collection.
After we went to Berlinische Galerie where there were mostly photography, and at last we went to a pop-up store by the French/German artistcommunity Bless. Who had a shop in an apartment where someone was living.
So at the end of the night when we sat down for dinner, we had so many impressions to digest.









No comments:

Post a Comment