Wednesday 30 March 2011

All I remember from last night is you!

I don't know what I love most about Teitur? If it is his skills to write beautiful lyrics, his voice, the way he can entertain an audience while tuning his guitar or the way he can't help him self laughing when he says something funny.
I almost didn't go to this concert, because I already saw him live not that long ago. But I had a feeling that I would regret it if I didn't. So last minute I decided to go, and was really glad I did. I was a little worried that he would play the same set as last time, but it was a lot different. And even though I don't really like to play favorites with his songs, because I think they are almost equally good, I did like that he played "All my mistakes" and "Catherine the waitress"
Last but not least he played what I consider to be one of the greatest covers of all times.


I am really crossing my fingers that he will play at the Roskilde Festival.

1 comment:

  1. Jaaa, fine Teitur! Håber også han kommer på Roskilde igen :)

    ReplyDelete