Tuesday 29 March 2011

Hoffentlich Sehen Wir Uns Bald!

That was what Jose Gonzales said last night as Tiffany and I went to see him and the Gothenburg string theory in Admiralspalast.
This was an amazing concert. Not only because it was totally different than his minimalistic albums, which for me is the perfect concert experience, but also because the setup was so grant that I couldn't help but get a little emotionel.
I loved everything about it. Even the guy who did the warm up, who made no effort to hide that he was singing to play back music. I loved the beautiful star heaven above the stage that was almost like the teardrops he was singing about, and the dancing drummers in the background. At the end he had to come out 3 times on stage, because the whole audience was so exited.
I really hope that I will be seeing him bald wieder.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm jealous! Jose Gonzales!
    And lovely picture, wish I could've been there :D

    ReplyDelete