Tuesday 23 October 2012

Paris Je T'aime!


As part of learning French I am trying to find time to watch at least one French film a week in order to get some new vocabulary and just getting use to listening to the language. I feel like I have never been so dedicated to leaning another language as I am now.
This weekend I watched "Paris Je t'aime" for the first time. It is a bit weird to watch a movie containing many small movies cause the level of engagement varies from scene to scene. There were of cause some I liked better than others but I think my favorite was Gus Van Sant's contribution from Le Marais.
I imagine soon being in a similar situation when I in less than 3 months will be living in Nantes and go to a french university. Maybe without the soul mate part but for sure me being totally oblivious to what is going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment