Monday 4 March 2013

Passing the Weekend!

This weekend it seems like we did a lot or at least time past by very fast. The regular coffee place is closed for a week so we had to find somewhere new. Friday we went to the cinema and afterwards attended the opening of an exhibition. Saturday we walked a lot went to the market and had nice food. I saved a Galette des Rois in the freezer for when Vincent would come. It was as good as I remember.
Sunday we went to the flea market and I bought a little thing to remember Nantes by. Weather is getting nicer. Today it has been very warm. This week I have vacation from school and I am hoping for a week, which will be beautiful sunny and warm like today.


Galette

Bread and Butter

and Galette des Rois

Would be a nice office


No comments:

Post a Comment