Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Is... no. 14

Sunlight at the entrance of our building
Bushes starting to green
Spring you are my new favorite feeling
 Every time I pass this house I always look up and think how nice it looks
Vincent pointed out to me how nice the colours were here
Vincent is waiting in the sun
Love the red door
Turning a corner
Sometimes I dream of having a little garden-house like this
Yellow Easter flowers
Beautiful entrance with all the little windows in the door
Couldn't resist these little laughing people 
This entrance reminded me a bit of the brownstones in New York
We are still in Berlin
Another sign of spring
The first ice-cream of the year

Things are a bit chaotic at home at the moment. So even if today was cold, we decided to take a long walk in the outskirts of Berlin and enjoy the beautiful sunlight. It is always great to discover new corners in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment