Thursday 29 December 2016

Chritmas Days

Christmas is the time of good food and company, and this year was no different.

My family came to Berlin to spend the holidays with us, and they brought lots of goodies from Denmark. Christmas eve Edgar also joined us and as always we got two types of roast, three kind of potatoes (one is really only potato chips) and risalamande not to forget. This year I was the fortunate one to get the almond.

On the 25th I baked æbleskiver. My first time ever. They started of small, but I eventually got the hang of it and the last couple ones looked quite good and completely round. Too bad there is a whole year until Christmas again. I guess I will never become an æbleskive-pro if I only get to practice once a year.

But Christmas passed peacefully and I enjoyed very much having everyone gathered in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment