Thursday 22 December 2016

Julerier

Since I only posted pictures from my trip to France this month, it could almost seem like I forgot it was Christmas. However, December has been full of little Christmas doings and treats, I have just been too busy with stuff to post anything.

I did manage to sit down and write some Christmas greetings, visited a couple of Christmas markets, make some homemade Chrismas wreaths, bake lussebullar for Lucia, make cookies, enjoy the sun in our living room and cook Christmas lunch for three days and have a great time with my friends and lots of good food.

Now with Christmas two days away I am still not completely done with my Christmas shopping, but today my family is arriving in Berlin and I am sure we are going to have some lovely and serene Chrismas days ahead of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment