Saturday 8 April 2017

Brunch at Sweethearts

At Agora - which I wrote about some years ago - the new cafe Sweethearts opened. They call themselves a brunch cafe, but they don't really serve conventional brunch.

Last weekend, we met John and Lisa there for brunch. I have to say I was a bit disappointed by the menu; there was no sign of pancakes.

The day prior, we had passed a cafe at the canal where someone was eating pancakes outside and it reminded me that we have not had any since Fleur came - it now seems like a long time ago. But despite my slight disappointment in the menu, which seemed more like lunch/dinner than anything else, I have to admit that the food was really good and I can imagine this kind of brunch serving a hangover really well.

I must admit that I don't care too much for the new pink interior, but it is definitely a place I would go for brunch another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment