Friday 15 February 2019

Spring knitting

This weekend, it is suppose to be up to 11 degrees, and I finished another knitting project, with a real spring feeling to it, just in time for the upcoming season.

Fleur followed me closely in the knitting process and was really exited about this one. Every time she saw it, she would mention it was for her. Who can blame her with those colours? Had I had enough yarn, I'd probably ended up making this one for myself instead, but I am happy to see her in it. When I finished and wanted to try it on Fleur to see the fit, she ended up wearing it for several days in a row and refused any other sweater, so it's definitely a hit.

The pattern is self-thought out, but I got inspired for colour mix on Instagram and used some leftover yarn I had acquired, while I was pregnant and still knitted baby size items. I love to knit brioche knit, it is so light and fluffy and has such a nice texture regardless of the material. You might remember it is not my first brioche stitch sweather.

I hope you will be as lucky with the weather this weekend as we are going to be here in Berlin. Have a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment