Sunday 3 October 2010

A day at the lake!

Today I did something that I have wanted to do for so long. All through summer I somehow stayed in the city while my friends were going to the lakes around Berlin. Yesterday I decided that today should be the day where I went, as it would be the perfect Sunday thing to do.
Luckily the weather couldn't have been more perfect. The sun was shining and it was so warm I had to take of my jacket.
I went to Friedrichshagen where they across from the station had a Trödelmarkt that I just had to visit now that I was there.

I didn't buy anything but I saw this really cute childs dress.
I walked down to Müggelsee through the main street

looked at playmobil houses
enjoyed the fresh breeze and the view over the lake
took an off road
and got a little lost
looked at mushrooms
also the colorful ones
but I didn't eat any
Instead I ate Bratwurst und Bratkartoffeln at this very cute Hafenbar

With a view to the lake
and a very maritime decor
thought about a couple of girls home in Denmark
And ended up taking a short ferry ride to get to the nearest S-bahn
and the captain had a true Berliner accent saying "Ike" instead of "Ich"
I never really though the I had a favorite season, but I think it might be fall, at least if every day could be like today.

1 comment:

  1. Ej hvor ser det ud til at have været en fin dag! Og så endda lidt maritim ;)

    ReplyDelete