Sunday 2 January 2011

Getting Through A Brick Of Philosophy!



How I managed to get on the plain from Denmark without paying overweight I don't know. My suitcase was fully loaded, not least do to this book which my Father gave my for Christmas. It is Deleuze and Guattari's " A Thousand Plateaus", that I have wanted to read for some time now.
I didn't really think about the fact that when translated into Danish it would be twice as big, needless to say that it will not be something I will bring with me everywhere I go.
I can imagine that it will take quite some time for me to read it, however if the winter turns out to be as long as it looks right now, I will get through a good part before spring.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar experience flying from Copenhagen a few days ago-really didn't think they would let me on the flight with my heavy bags but they did :)!

    ReplyDelete