Tuesday 18 January 2011

So Much Too See, In So Little Time!

So now I am back from a week in Tel Aviv, with so many good memories in my backpack. It was an amazing city and amazing people.
Even thought it is also winter there it was great to escape a could and muddy Berlin for almost 20 degree.
We had so much fun with our Couchsurfing hosts. and just walking through the city, trying to get as much of it as possible.
We looked at the architecture.
the blue sky....
 the blue water....

and the sunset.

We went to the beach....

and walked along it with bare feet
It had cute little stores
bakery sales....

sun driven water boilers on all the rooftops...
and cute egg trays

At Shabbat.....
all the streets were empty.

We walked so much, and our feet were so soar.
I ate falaffel almost every day....
and had the best hummus of my life,
in a restaurant who didn't have anything else on the menu.
We also visited Jerusalem for a day....
Saw orthodox Jews....

and visited the church were Jesus is supposedly buried.

Last but not least. I had a little time to shop,
and bought some great fabric that I can't wait to use.
I also took some pictures with the analog camera, and I will publish them here too, as soon as they are developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment