Saturday 16 April 2011

I Have Sinned!

As I had to wait 3 hours between the written and spoken part of the English test I passed the time at the area around Alexanderplatz. I went to H&M to by stockings and came out with more than it was intentioned. I did decide not to buy anymore things while I am in Berlin, so walking into H&M when seasons are changing might not be the smartest thing to do.
I thinks my Polka dot obsession might be getting a little out of hand, but I could not resist buying this gorgeous t-shirt.

My excuse is that it is not only polka dots but half polka dots as well.


I wanted a pair of shorts like this for a long time, and the color matches perfect with the dots on the t-shirt.
They even have cute ruffles, like an old pair of ladies underwear.


The best part is about this outfit is that it will go so well together with the sandals I got last year.

1 comment:

  1. Ih, hvor ser det fint ud! Er vild med de halve prikker :D

    ReplyDelete