Sunday 10 April 2011

The sun makes me want to loose my shoes and jacket.

All day long I have been outside.
First I lay in the park with my morning coffee. Later I went to Teals to sit in the sun, on the rooftop of her courtyard together with her and Elisabeth. I brought my knitting stuff as I am making a new pullover, that I can almost not wait to finish. When the sun was gone from the yard we went to get ice cream.
After I went to Club de Visionaire to meet up with Stine and her friend Martin. And we sat and had a drink while enjoying the sunny day and the music.











I been listening to this new song from the Fleet Foxes. Every time I listen to their music I feel like I am back at Roskilde Festival 2009. Their music reminds me of summer and I always get in a good mood when I listen to them.
I think I will go and get a ticket for their concert here in Berlin, tomorrow on my way home from work.

Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues by subpop

No comments:

Post a Comment