Friday 13 July 2012

Relaxing Summer Days!

I chose to spend some of my days in Denmark at my aunts on Fyn. First stop was as always on Tidens Samling, my absolute favourite museum. They currently had an exhibition about royal Copenhagen's Mussel china. I enjoyed Odense but also to be at the countryside where there is no distubance what so ever.
We had fish, fish and more fish to eat. It really felt like danish summer, one moment the weather was nice next moment not.
I had time to read a book, relax after Roskilde and enjoy the fresh seaside air.







A bike that I have from my great grandmother, It is more than a 100 years old. It may not be that comfortable to ride, but it's real pretty, and means a lot to me.

"Pusling"
I brought my new record to play on the old portable phonoograph




I wore these "slippers" every summer since I was a kid.




The most beautiful field I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment