Monday 9 July 2012

Returned From Roskilde!

I returned after another Roskilde Festival, dirty, tired and already longing for next year.
The weather showed rain and sun
The food was unhealthy but good
The drinks very many and strong
The company was excellent
and as always there was a lot of amazing music.
I don't have so many pictures from it yet. I brought my little blue film camera and will show some more if they turn out okay, once developed.

But here is just a quick summery from the best concerts I saw this yeah!
 Jack White!
 Copenhagen Collaboration in bunny outfits!
 Bowerbirds with a little visit from Danish Slaraffenland!
 Bon Iver
Peter Broderick with a surprise visit on Stage from Nils Frahm who was performing later same day.
Nils Frahm Jamming with Peter Broderick and a couple of the guys from Efterklang.

No comments:

Post a Comment