Monday 20 May 2013

4 Months of Nantes!

It is weird to think that I in the beginning of January got on a plane to go somewhere that I didn't knew at all, and fell completely in love with the place. It feels like so long ago and still it went by so fast. My idea of time is becoming more and more abstract these days.
I had no idea what to expect when I arrived and maybe that is why I had such a great time here in Nantes. The past 4 months has been fun, exiting, full of work, new people, leaning another language, great food and wine.
Later today I will get on a plane and leave this wonderful place that I will truly miss. I feel a bit melancholic about it in this moment, perhaps it is also the weather and the lack of people around the city. It is public holiday and as I was taking a last walk around the town it felt almost like a ghost town.
One thing I will miss besides all the nice people I met is listening to the french language, and feel that I am improving every single day. I hope that somehow I will be able to keep it up once I return.
The pictures above are some random photos I have taken during my stay here, including my last coffee today. Now I will see what awaits me in London, there is still one more month of school so luckily I know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment