Wednesday 25 September 2013

3 Colorful Things!

For the past couple of days it has been quite warm and humid and the sun has been covered by a veil of clouds. The anticipated Indian summer never came, nevertheless it has been nice. This afternoon I took a break from my dissertation reading and went for a walk in what will probably be the last day where I can go around wearing only a thin cardigan without freezing. 
I was walking around the neighborhood looking for some colorful things to take pictures of. I sometimes find that hard in London as most houses and streets seems only to be different shades of grey and white. Still I managed to take at least three.
I could not resist the black beauty in the last photo. It was like she had rang the doorbell and just waited for someone to come answer the door, though I managed to steal her attention for a short second.

No comments:

Post a Comment