Thursday 26 September 2013

Fall Summer Mix!

Turns out that I was completely wrong yesterday, cause there was another warm even more beautiful late summer day in store for us today. In the morning I went to meet Martin for coffee and a short walk and when I had to run some errands I decided to combine it with another walk.
I went through London fields for the first time after my return and was pleasantly surprised by the view of the huge wild flower meadow planted over the summer. There were heaps of people taking pictures. Of cause I could not resist either. I walked in between and the smell was amazing.
Walked back along regents canal along with runners and people riding their bike home from work. Happy that these last days before school starts are like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment