Monday 13 June 2011

Like Being 7 Again!

A place that I have wanted to go almost since I saw it the first time over a year ago is the Spielwise. This cafe has boardgames, card games and other games from the floor to the ceiling.
For the great price of 3 euros you can play for as long as you like and change game as often as you like, while enjoying a beer, juice, candy or home made waffles. What better way to spend a public holiday afternoon than this?
When I came I started studying the games on the wall, and the guy in the place asked me what I was looking for. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but then I remembered this game that was my favorite game as a child, which we only had at my after school center. I didn't remember it's name but quickly after explaining about a forest, Christmas trees and fairytales he knew what I was talking about, so I knew that this was the first game of the day. And it was still fun. Kind of like a strategic memory game.
We also played a couple of other games, but this was definitely the highpoint of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment