Sunday 5 June 2011

Zum Geburtstag!


So today it was my birthday, and I had a really nice day. I started my day opening the letters I received from Denmark.

I went to have American Style brunch together with Vincent, and it was the best brunch I have had for a long time. And the view from our outside table was really nice on this sunny day.

 Later in the day I went to the park. Stine and I decided to have a last minute "Geburtstag Feier" with a few friends.
I made a trail of Danish flags so everyone would know where to go.
We had soap bubbles in the sun. 
The other Birthday girl

She made a Sponge-bob birthday cake.
And I made my favorite chocolate cake.
 She gave me a really nice summer hat.
And I brought her a plant, since I didn't have time to finish her present.

There were flags everywhere.
And though the weather was really nice, It rained for a few minutes, while the sun was still shining. Luckily we sat under a tree.
I almost wish that I could have a birthday every day since this day was so nice. So thanks to everyone who made this day special and thought of me, and wished me a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment