Wednesday 8 June 2011

Roof with a View!

Claudia and I went to two openings after work. First one was the from the students at Weißensee kunsthögschule, which was placed in an old pavilion in one of Berlins many parks.
Most impressive of all was the rooftop construction they build, reviling 3 cars on the top, when we climbed the stairs.











Second we went to an opening in "Sprüth Magers" located across the street. Here I only had time, to see one of the artists, Andrea Zittel who I was told, mostly build different types of mobile homes. I somehow really liked this one, with all the little boxes filled with household stuff etc. The big room was also very impressive, and I think I will try to find the time and go back and see the rest of the exhibition.





No comments:

Post a Comment