Saturday 8 September 2012

A Day At The Racetrack!











We came across the horse racetrack on a day where it was empty. It seemed very new and shiny, but oh what a pretty building. I felt tempted to go in.
It was quite nice with the emptiness there, and somehow I could easily imagine how it must be there on a full day, which people cheering and eating wurst
It reminded me of when I as a child used to go the racetrack with my aunt to see her horse participate in races. I remember it as being something fun, which I was looking forward to. Maybe because I could always make a bet?
This was one of our last finds in Leipzig before we had to leave.
We had a nice trip all together in Kassel and Leipzig, but even though we had a great time, we were both happy to return to Berlin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment