Saturday 15 September 2012

Summer Favorites!

Summer has come to an end. Maybe we will be so lucky to have an indian summer at the end of this month like last year, but right now it seam seasons have changed. Even though Autumn is my favorite of the four the change makes me think of all the things that I like most about summer. The once I will miss and already looking forward to doing again next year.

Picnic with friends

BBQ

Sunsets...


and warm summer nights

Biking everywhere

Wearing sandals everyday...

and walking barefoot at the beach

Strawberries...


Strawberries...

and more strawberries.


Raspberries are also good.

and cold watermelon on a hot day

Bumblebees...

and butterflies, (in Denmark we call them summerbirds, sommerfugl)!


Colorful flowers everywhere.

Sitting outside a cafe drinking coffee

and having ice cream  with my best friend

Oh, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment