Tuesday 18 September 2012

Goodbye Berlin, Hallo London!

Vincent took a picture of my toenails matching the leaf


This morning I got up very early to catch a plane to another city. It was time to go back to London. School will start soon and I have to deal with the fact that I am still without a place to live.
It was very sad leaving Berlin, for many different reasons. Mostly because I spend two month sharing all my days and nights with one person who all of a sudden wont be there every day for a very long time.
I had such a great time this summer seeing all my friends again and having time to experience the city as being my home again. The last time I went a little crazy with meeting friends and eating out. So in that way it will be good to return to normal.
Here are a couple of pictures from my last time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment