Tuesday 11 September 2012

Trainride!

Sometimes when I am sitting in a train, I think about how simple life would be if I could always sit in the train listening to great music and enjoy the view of the would rushing by without having to engage.
The speed of the landscape and the wings of the windmills always seem to move in the same rhythm as the music on my Ipod. And the feel of the train taking me through the would in high speed is very soothing!

Here are some pictures taken on my last journey through the German landscape. Ironically one where I got trapped for en extra 110 minutes on a journey that should have lasted no longer than 85. I did have things to do and someone who was waiting for me in the other end, but somehow it was okay and it felt okay not having the control.
I guess trains are a bit like life. There is a greater plan which they follow. But once in a while something happens, which no one can control and things end up being different than thought, but then it is okay too.







No comments:

Post a Comment