Saturday 19 January 2013

An Unexpected Change In Weather!

I thought that I had seen the last of the snow this year, but yesterday morning when I woke up there was a yellow light in my bedroom and I thought to myself that it might had been snowing doing the night. I was right. Outside lay a thin layer of snow covering my balcony and all the other things I could see from there. It caused a bit of chaos in the morning trafic but the children I saw on my way to school were estatic.
I didn't brought proper winter clothes. For some reason I expected Nantes to be slightly warmer so I left my hat and mittens in London. So when the snow later was disappeared and only a small pile lay in front of my door as I returned home I didn't feel at loss and I somehow hope this will be the only time.

No comments:

Post a Comment