Monday 21 January 2013

Another Week In Nantes!

I am still very much in the honeymoon face with Nantes, Every time I walk down the streets I am happy to be here. There is so many things to take in and inspiration. I still have a lot to discover, as I've been staying inside most of the time because of the coldness. The snow seems to stay away and yesterday I dared going out for a Sunday walk. But it is good to have something to look forward to exploring and that way maybe I will stay in Love with the place until I am leaving.

I am exited to see how much this little plant will grow while I am here.

TinTin and captain Haddock at the bakery between all the Galette du Roi

True

I am still terribly missing London Coffee but I am trying to settle for the Noisette

A little cat


No comments:

Post a Comment