Thursday 6 June 2013

Entering a New Decade!

Yesterday I ended my 20's and began my 30's. I had such a great day, and felt so much love from friends and family.

There were flowers and presents arriving from Denmark, that I had stacked in a corner, waiting to open until the day arrived. There was sun and warmth, great food and coffee. French wine brought home for the occasion and another special birthday cake.

I started very late at night the day before with some friends toasting me into the new decade. A friend made me breakfast pancakes and I speand the day in the sun and in the art gallery with Elisabeth.

In the evening I had a couple of friends for dinner and in the end I was exhasuted.
Today I am heading of to Nice, and I am happy that I have a bit of time to take a nap in the plane.

Thanks to all of those who thought of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment