Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nice and Its Nice Houses!

One of the things I liked most about Nice was all the wonderful houses. They were very French with all their details and shutters but at the same time not. There was a great contrast between the new and the old that I really liked, and it was great just walking around and taking in the beauty of the city while shooting wildly with my camera. I somehow imagine this would be how New Orleans looks, without ever having been there.
Every morning we went to the beach and ate breakfast while watching people starting their day on the beach, and one morning we saw a long convoy of sailboats going out from the harbor and returning again like they were in training or something.
I drank way too much Rosé while being there, but it was just lovely sitting in the sun and drinking something fresh and chilled, and I tried the Socca after Vincent had talked for several months about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment