Saturday 5 October 2013

A Visit To Dublin!

This week I had to go for a brief visit to Dublin. It has been 11 years since I was last there and I didn't remember too much of the city so it was almost like visiting somewhere I have never been. Even though I might get unpopular saying this Dublin feels fairly similar to London. They even have the same letter boxes, only they are green in Dublin and red in London. Though perhaps Dublin is a bit more modern in its look.

The best about traveling alone is that I can stop as often as I want and take pictures to my hearts desire without fear that someone will get bored with me. (So brace yourself cause there will be more coming.) The worst is that when it starts raining, all I want to do is go to a cafe and sit there all day having a coffee and a nice conversation with a friend. Instead I had so settle for a book I brought along, which unfortunately was not too exiting.

The first day it began raining really heavy in the late afternoon and my boots got so soaked that they were still wet for most of the next day. Not too cool when you don't have anything to change.
Besides from that I had a really nice second impression of Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment