Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday is ... no. 9!

The feeling of summer on an early October day.

This morning I wanted to go for coffee and though it looked really nice outside from my living room window, I was really surprised by the warmth of the air when I came out. I walked to Chatworth Road market and shopped some fresh apples before sitting down for a coffee.
And I walked home enjoying the sun in my eyes and on the houses and later in my living room while eating homemade lemon and poppy seed cake.
I saw a lemon and poppy seed cake in Dublin but unfortunately someone got the last piece right in front of me, so I thought I would try to make my own. It turned out really good and definitely one of the best first try making recipes I have made yet. If you want to bake one yourself I you can find it on my recipe site.

No comments:

Post a Comment