Monday 26 January 2015

Pizza Excess!

Since Vincent has taken of to the far east, to avoid the cold European climate I am currently living by myself.

Since I am a girl with economic sence and a new years resolution to produce less trash, living alone means eating less varied. All ingredients needs to be used before they go bad. I know now that a pack of yeast can make 6 pizzas. So within the last ten days I made pizza 4 times. Luckily you can always vary the topping and homemade pizza is really not to bad and also easy to make.

I used Jamie's pizza dough recipe and quartered it. Used among others shiitake mushrooms, sweet potatoes, homemade mint-pistachio pesto and savoyer ham. Although delicious I do think it will be a little while before I make pizza again.

No comments:

Post a Comment