Our balcony is looking really good at the moment. We have some new additions to the plants that made it through the long, cold winter. We've bought lavender and strawberries while picking up some extra soil for our flower boxes. I've had my share of herbs. Even though they are practical to have around we ended up having so many lice in them three years ago. It was so much work to try and get rid of them I am not sure it was worth the trouble considered what we got out of them.
So this year, we have once again used the flower boxes to make a little meadow. Last week, I put the seeds in the soil and thanks to the good weather conditions there is already lots of little green sprouts popping up. I post some pictures later, when they have made it beyond the baby step.