Tuesday 10 November 2015

Haus Am Waldsee

Recently Vincent and I decided to go to Haus Am Waldsee to see the Alicja Kwade exhibition. We took the train to Mexicoplatz and walked from there in very idyllic surroundings. I have never been to Haus Am Waldsee but found it a nice little spot. I can imagine it must be quite nice in late spring and summertime when you can sit in the garden and have tea and cake after looking at the exhibition. I liked the exhibition, at least aesthetically, though I wish it would have been a bit larger.

Afterward we went for a walk in the forest around Waldsee and made our way up to Onkel Toms Hütte where we took the train back. It was a nice warm and sunny day, and with so many different colors and leaves. It reminded me again why fall is my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment