Monday 26 November 2012

In The Studio!

Last week we had an Open Studio, which gave other students and friends the chance to come in and see how and where we work. We were obliged to be present for the whole week working in the studio. It was a super fun week, mostly because we got to spend time together and see each others work.
I feel like I have been neglected blogging a bit lately and I realize that I never blog about school even though it is where I spend the majority of my time.
Maybe it is because I don't really fancy the new building so much, I find it a bit sterile and uninspiring.
The best thing about it is the grand piano in our street, which often gets played and fill the whole building with beautiful music.
Here are in any case some pictures of the place and some of my classmates work.

No comments:

Post a Comment