Wednesday 21 November 2012

Working Day!

It feels like there are so many things to do at the moment. I am constantly up to something, and even though I enjoy my self, a little part of me can't wait for the Christmas break.
Today I meet up with Ansy to shoot some footage for a film I am working on. We went for a walk in the park and she showed me a lovely cafe there. We got stranded in there for an hour or so, because the weather had a sudden change from light rainy to stormy. In the end we had to go out in the cold because we were running out of time.
I didn't bring my normal camera but I took a couple of photos from the day on Instagram.
Last night I had trouble sleeping. I usually get nervous the day before I have to film something and can't fully relax until it is done. Now everything is recorded and I now need to edit it. 
I am really exited about working on this project and can't wait to see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment